You can contact the surgery in the following ways:
Southway Surgery, 33 Rockfield Avenue, Southway, Plymouth,
By Phone: 01752 776650
Please be aware, the phones are incredibly busy first thing in the morning, so please be patient when trying to get through.
By Fax: 01752 779575
By Email: If you are a health care professional or part of a health care agency, you may request the surgeries email address by calling the surgery.
When the Surgery is Open:
The surgery is also open on Wednesday Evenings between 6:30pm and 8:30pm by appointment only. However, if there is not an evening surgery, then the surgery will not be open.
When the Surgery is Closed:
- The Surgery is always closed on the Bank holidays each year. Please see the table below for dates.
- The Surgery closes approximately 3 afternoons a year for training updates.
- To speak to a doctor after the surgery has closed, please telephone Devon Doctors on 0845 6710 270. In the interests of patients, Devon Doctors record incoming telephone calls. These recordings are strictly confidential and are dealt with in exactly the same was as patients medical records.
- There will be a doctor available to give you advice, or you may be offered an appointment at a treatment centre, or be visited at home by a duty doctor.
- NHS 111 may also be able to help, click here for more information
|BANK HOLIDAY CLOSED||DATE|
|SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY||MONDAY 29TH AUGUST 2016|
|BOXING DAY SUBSTITUTE||MONDAY 26TH DECEMBER 2016|
|CHRISTMAS DAY SUBSTITUTE||TUESDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2016|
|NEW YEARS DAY SUBSTITUTE||MONDAY 2ND JANUARY 2017|
|GOOD FRIDAY||FRIDAY 14TH APRIL 2017|
|EASTER MONDAY||MONDAY 17TH APRIL 2017|
|EARLY MAY BANK HOLIDAY||MONDAY 1ST MAY 2017|
|SPING BANK HOLIDAY||MONDAY 29TH MAY 2017|
|SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY||MONDAY 28TH AUGUST 2017|
|CHISTMAS DAY||MONDAY 25TH DECEMBER 2017|
|BOXING DAY||TUESDAY 26TH DECEMBER 2017|