You can contact the surgery in the following ways:
Southway Surgery, 33 Rockfield Avenue, Southway, Plymouth,
By Phone: 01752 776650
Please be aware, the phones are incredibly busy first thing in the morning, so please be patient when trying to get through.
By Fax: 01752 779575
Soon, we will be required to stop using the fax machine, please contact the surgery for an email address where possible.
By Email: If you are a health care professional or part of a health care agency, you may request the surgery email address by calling the surgery.
When the Surgery is Open:
The surgery is also open on Wednesday Evenings between 6:30pm and 8:30pm by appointment only. However, if there is not an evening surgery, then the surgery will not be open.
Please find the surgery opening hours below.
When the Surgery is Closed:
- The Surgery is always closed on the Bank holidays each year. Please see the table below for dates.
- The Surgery closes approximately 3 afternoons a year for training updates.
- To speak to a doctor after the surgery has closed, please telephone Devon Doctors on 0845 6710 270. In the interests of patients, Devon Doctors record incoming telephone calls. These recordings are strictly confidential and are dealt with in exactly the same was as patients medical records.
- There will be a doctor available to give you advice, or you may be offered an appointment at a treatment centre, or be visited at home by a duty doctor.
- NHS 111 may also be able to help, click here for more information
Dates of the UK Bank Holidays on which the Surgery will be closed.
|Bank Holiday Closed||Day of the Week||Date|
|New Year's Day||Tuesday||1st Jan|
|Good Friday||Friday||19th April|
|Easter Monday||Monday||22nd April|
|Early May Bank Holiday||Monday||6th May|
|Spring Bank Holiday||Monday||27th May|
|Summer Bank Holiday||Monday||26th August|
|Christmas Day||Wednesday||25th December|
|Boxing Day||Thursday||26th December|