Welcome to Southway Surgery.
The Surgery is changing clinical systems on 18th February 2020 and as part of this change over the Online Prescription Service and Econsult service have been temporarily suspended.
Urgent prescription requests will need to come through the surgery in the normal way.
CLINICAL SYSTEM CHANGE – 18th FEBRUARY 2020
- THERE WILL BE NO PRE-BOOKABLE APPOINTMENTS FOR 18TH FEB AND 19TH FEB.
- PHONELINES WILL NOT BE OPEN UNTIL 10am ON 18TH FEB. PLEASE CALL 111 IF URGENT.
- PLEASE ORDER ANY MEDICATION DUE IN FEBRUARY BY 3RD FEB AT THE LATEST.
- PLEASE BOOK ANY ROUTINE BLOOD TESTS BEFORE 31ST JAN OR AFTER 24TH FEB.
- ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE STOPPED FROM MONDAY 10TH FEB; USERS WILL BE EMAILED TO REGISTER FOR THE NEW SYSTEM AFTER THE 24TH
- ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS AFTER FRIDAY 28TH FEB WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO BE BOOKED UNTIL MONDAY 24TH
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT IF YOU WISH TO SEE OR SPEAK TO A DOCTOR ON THE DAY, THIS WILL BE DEALT WITH IN THE NORMAL WAY.
OUR STAFF AND DOCTORS WILL BE LEARNING THE NEW SYSTEM SO WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME.
DO WE HAVE YOUR UP TO DATE CONTACT DETAILS?
It is vital that we have the correct information to contact you for your own care. Contact us via telephone or come in to the surgery and fill in a contact details form to inform us of your new address/telephone number/email address.
OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS:
GP appointments are now available for patients during the evening and at the weekends by using Devon Doctors GP access scheme. For more information, visit nhs.uk/GPaccess
To book an appointment, call Devon Doctors on 01392 822354.
For all new information about the surgery, please visit our News page.
For all enquiries, phone: 01752 776650
The surgery has a purpose built ramp and disabled toilet designed for wheelchair access.
Please note: the surgery does not own the car park and is unable to prevent unruly parking.